Friday 23 December 2016

Hermo products try on!


If you have read yesterday's blogpost, you have seen most of these products and today we are going to apply if on the face!



The Banila Co. Primer Primer -Blur has been applied on half my face and I think you can guess which half. The primer certainly has helped with discolouration and the slight pink hue brightens as well.





Next up is the Etude House Big Cover Tip Concealer in Sand.


As you can see the product is really pale on me.


Blended out, I look slightly deranged because the coverage is rather high and I have obviously used too much product  here.





When foundation is applied it looks better, much better but because this concealer is fairer than I prefer, I would use it under foundation so that I can blend out the fairness better.





Next up is the Etude House Drawing Eye Brow in Gray Brown.






The application is easy peasy.






The results, I am happy with.





The Etude House Bling Bling Eyeshadow in Little Bear Star is a beautiful colour.


Once again, application is easy peasy, just swipe on and blend.





The colour is easy to pull off and just a wash of shimmering golden brown.





The Chriszen Gel Eyeliner was a slight disappointment because of the brush but I still wanted to try it and photograph it for you.





This I was not happy with because the line was way too thick and there is no clean, sharp finish at the end.





Finally we have the super cute Rilakkuma x A'Pieu Cushion Blusher.




Mine is in the shade Violet.





The application is similar to a cushion foundation. You pat it on repeatedly to blend it out.





 The colour is quite subtle and very cool and pink. I personally like it when the lips are accordingly matched (not done here) and is a very specific look to me. I like this product despite expecting it not to work for me at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS