Saturday 24 December 2016

Perriconne MD No Foundation Foundation



Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation is meant to be a really natural foundation and the SPF protection is rather decent at SPF30. If you want higher coverage, this is not the product for you.






As you can see from the picture, the product is rather dark and orange looking.





The only way to showcase a foundation, or a no foundation foundation in this case, would be to show you my bare face and then to show you the product going on and how it performs with other products.





So without further ado, here are some more pictures of my bare face from all angles. This is just so you can have a good idea of what the foundation looks like when it does go on.





You can even see my pigmentation and scarring from the pimples I have gotten so you can have a good look and see the coverage of this Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation.





When you first squeeze it out, it looks scarily dark and when you smooth it over the face, because of the lack of coverage, it just sheers out beautifully.





This is actually really sheer and I would actually not say that it provides sheer coverage because it practically offers no coverage. There is a slight tint over the skin which just about makes it look slightly, ever so slightly perfected because it is a slightly darker tone.

Here I have other makeup on but I left concealer out so that you can see how it smooths over and my skin still looks like skin but it covers almost no coverage. My dark circle still looks as prominent as ever.





i like to use this as a primer sort of thing because it offers SPF30 and the coverage is so low. I then go on to use another foundation. However, I sometimes wear this by itself and so I thought I would show you the before and after. There are other foundations out there that offer lower coverage but comes in different shades if you prefer lower coverage foundations. I would not recommend this product as I think it is a little pointless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS