Friday 4 November 2016

Make Up For Ever Water Blend Foundation




Here is a swatch of the Make Up For Ever Water Blend Foundation on my arm.







The Make Up For Ever Water Blend Foundation is a really light, watery foundation and once blended out, you can hardly see it even when it is blended out on my arm.





Let's start off with a completely bare face, because how else can you see what the foundation has done.





Here is a close up of my skin and you can see all the pores and spots and that will give you an idea of how the foundation covers up.





Here I have swatched and dotted foundation all over my face so that you can see the shade of it on my face. It does look a little light but the next shade is too dark for my face.





Here is the Make Up For Ever Water Blend Foundation blended all over my face and it looks really light on my face. The foundation itself feels really light and cooling on the skin when you blend it out. The coverage is actually low but can be built to a medium coverage.





This is definitely a medium coverage already because I have used quite a bit of the foundation to see how much coverage I can build up to.





The skin remains luminous when you wear this foundation and it is really beautiful on the skin. I have worn this as a more sheer and natural base and I think I prefer that.





Here I am with the rest of my make up done and the foundation looks much better than by itself because it is slightly light.





The skin just looks really fresh and I love how it looks.





Here is a close up of my skin just to show you the foundation and how it has settled on my skin.





Here are some shots of how the foundation looks after a few hours out and about. I picked a really hot and humid day to be out with this foundation and this is actually after blotting down.





The foundation did not sweat off but I got so shiny that I really could not take any photos with it because all you would see would be shine and flashback.





However I think that the foundation looks really luminous and beautiful after the blotting and I really like how it looks on my skin.





I do think that this is more suited to dry-normal skin types, as opposed to my skin that leans more towards combination. However, I still really love how the foundation looks and I am seriously considering purchasing a full size of this product.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS