Tuesday 1 November 2016

All About Lips #128






It took absolutely ages because my Cult Beauty box got sent back to UK and then resent to Malaysia but thank you to Cult Beauty for ensuring I received my box of beauty and I decided to try out 3 shades of the Jouer Cosmetics Lip Creme!






The product actually comes in beautiful pastel pink boxes which make them more premium and just luxurious. I have since recycled my boxes but I do think that it is a nice touch.





The doe foot applicator that comes with this is not too long (like the Kat Von D ones which make it harder to use and apply as it is just more finnicky) The packaging of the lip product is also ideal in that you can slot it with other Jouer products - the products are all stackable and just a brilliant idea.





Here are the swatches of the three shades I picked up : Fraise Bon Bon, Cassis and Petale De Rose.





I have started off with no lip products but the rest of my make up done just to give you an idea.





Here is Petale De Rose. I think it is a lovely colour and easy to wear everyday.





The Jouer Lip Creme actually tick almost all my boxes for a liquid lipstick. They are comfortable, last a long time, fades beautifully, does not emphasise imperfections, have beautiful packaging. There is only one thing that I do not like about it and that is the scent of it. It reminds me of the Kylie Lip Kits which smell like sweet sugared vanilla which somehow makes me want to gag and die.





Here is an up close and you can see that it does not settle into lines and it actually is not a dead matte, there are oils in this which is probably why they feel quite comfortable.





Here I am wearing Cassis, which is a cooler tone liquid lipstick. I was slightly worried that I would not be able to pull this off but surprisingly, I feel like I really love this colour.





I feel that the cooler tone pink brightens up my face and lifts it up!





Obviously, a cooler tone lip colour always help with making teeth looker whiter and brighter, always a bonus!





Finally we have Fraise Bon Bon which is a really bright red lip.





I have been told that this looks like I put highlighter (as in the pen highlighter for paper) on my lips because it is just so bright on my face.





I personally love how bright this colour is but have taken a photo holding the product to show you that it is not exactly true to the tube colour. It comes off brighter on the lips. 





This is a high contender for Mac Ruby Woo in my books because the Jouer Lip Creme is easy to put on, precision is easier and it lasts for ages and ages without sucking the life out of my lips. I will be doing a comparison post between Mac Ruby Woo and Jouer Lip Creme in Fraise Bon Bon!




Are you a fan of the Jouer Lip Cremes? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS