Sunday 6 November 2016

Natural Bar Haul


A trip to Brunei and I pre-ordered my The Natural Bar haul before I even got there!






The Natural Bar Peppermint Lip Scrub piqued my interest and I love the simple packaging with a lean towards rustic. The little note that comes tied on the jar states the name of the product and the list of ingredients on the other side.





Since there is Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Honey, Vitamin E and Peppermint Essential Oil, this actually looks quite goopy and gooey.





The brown sugar does settle to the bottom and if you dip your finger in the jar, you get a blob of the product which feels like honey and sugar.





It is rather gritty and gives a good exfoliation whilst providing enough grip because of the honey. So far, impressed.





The Natural Bar Face Oil is a repurchase for me because I love this so much. The scent is divine and each batch is handmade lovingly in Brunei.





The dropper is decent and you need about 3 drops for the whole face and my skin loves it. Despite being combination, my skin laps this up without being oily whilst Bob has dry skin and she loves this too.





I also picked up The Natural Bar Anti-Frizz Hair Serum which upon reading the ingredient list, is really similar to the Scalp Treatment Oil originally offered (read the initial haul HERE). This is usable on the scalp as well as the ends of the hair. You can either use it as a scalp massage oil or to tame any frizz.





The dropper works well to dispense the product and it smells quite minty, which I personally enjoy. I have tried it on my scalp and it is definitely soothing on my scalp and being an oil, it smoothed any frizz out.





The Natural Bar Healing Salve is meant to sooth & heal dry skin and the first thing I noticed is the super adorable packaging. I love the floral print on this and I actually really like travelling with lotions and moisturisers in bar form in tins because it is just so convenient!





The actual product smells a little citrusy and has an orange freshness to it which I absolutely love. The bar also melts upon contact with skin and so you can easily get a small amount to target whatever area you want to soothe.





This has gone into the travel bag already and I am loving this.





Leaving the absolute favourite for the very last, I LOVE this deodorant so much. Now my favourite used to be the Bionsen Japanese Spa Minerals which I have talked about at length HERE and I actually did a comparison and that it came out triumphant all the way back in July 2014! Finally after 2 years, I have found something nearer to home which has taken over.





Now this is not a roll-on deodorant, rather it is a stick formula which means that most airlines do not even consider this a liquid. WIN.





The product is easy enough to apply, just swipe and go. It smells really fresh and you an definitely detect a hit of orange which is really lovely.





You are able to twist it up and down so no worries about that and yes, it is entirely natural ingredients : Sweet Almond Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Organic Unrefined Shea Butter, Beeswax,  Arrowroot Powder, Kaolin Clay, Vitamin E and the Essential Oils of Sweet Orange, Frankincense, Tea tree, Lavender and Chamomile.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS