Tuesday 8 November 2016

All About Lips #129


Today's lip post is a little different... Basically it's the lip products that have not made the cut to stay on!





Starting off with the Butter London Lippy Liquid Lipstick in Ruby Murray. This was just posted so recently and I am so disappointed that I have not reached for it ever again. I think the colour is beautiful and something I do not have in my collection but the formula is pants. It has also started going weird in the packaging itself so.... BIN.


Benefit Lipgloss in Coralista is something I just never reach for and I think the colour is really pretty and since lip gloss does not last really long, I have given it to my mum who likes using lip balms and lip glosses.






L'oreal Paris Infallible Mega Gloss in 402 Forgive My Sin is actually one of the three which I own and I don't like this colour as much because it is a warmer red and I suit cooler reds or pink-reds so I have given this to my aunty.


Maybelline Velvet Matte Liquid Lip Colour in MAT 6 is the same situation. I have a pinkier red which I prefer from the range and so I have given this to my aunty.


BellaPiere Cosmetics Ruby Lipstick  This is really orange and it just does not look good on me (in my mind). I feel like it is difficult to wear and I am wary and just never reach for it so I thought I would fare better just giving it to my aunty!





Then we have some pinks that have not made the cut.

The pink that was gifted to me by Anna is a little too barbie and too cool for me to pull off so I am saying goodbye.


The Maybelline pink never even made it on the blog because it was just so garish.... The actual product is nice but the colour was so terrible on me that I was quite upset I picked such an unflattering colour! That's another goodbye because I never reach for it.


The H&M Velvet Lip Cream in Pep Talk is again, a bit too bright and fluorescent so I never reach for it. Do we see a pattern here?



I knew right from the beginning that this Tony Moly Lipstick was going into the bin. It was a gift from Bob because she knew it would not suit her but it really does not suit me either. I don't really know anyone who would suit this colour sadly.



Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in 04 Peach Club is one of the colours I own and I just don't reach for this. I don't tend to like orange colours so this one did not make the cut.


Finally we have this Catrice Luxury Lips Intensive Care Gloss which just does not feel special and sort of smells slightly odd and I just don't feel excited by it. Seeing as I have SO MANY products I thought I would just say goodbye to this because I know I will not reach for it.


That is it for this round of makeup clear out. I am thinking of making this a series because it does not really fit into empties as a lot of these are not empties, they just don't work for me anymore. Let me know if you would be interested to see this sort of posts!



That's it for

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS