Friday 28 October 2016

Cult Beauty Haul


A while back I made a Cult Beauty order because they were celebrating their birthday and offering not only a good discount and also free worldwide shipping! I also get VAT off which meant I had a further saving and I thought it is now or never!







Starting off with the samples I picked, I chose the beautyblender solid cleanser because I had one before which I am currently using and know that I really like it and how great it is for cleaning makeup brushes and the beautyblender!





The Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentrate is a classic and I picked this up in preparation for any cold trips I will take because I really do not need this in Malaysia under this heat!





The first thing I picked up is the Emma Hardie Amazing Face Moringa Cleansing Balm because I love this. Although I keep saying that it is a pricey investment and I keep veering off but this is at least my second or third repurchase. I tried to get the 200ml big tub but that was sold out (as usual!) so I settled for the 100ml jar.





It comes with a plastic cover which keeps the product protected and then when you lift it up, you get this gorgeous golden goodness.





Just look at it! Also, before you even unscrew the lid, you can smell this and I adore it. It is just so soothing. I sometimes massage this all over my face but instead of rinsing it off immediately or removing with a flannel, I keep it on for a while almost like a facial mask. I never use this to take off makeup because it is too precious for such frivolous matters!





Now for Pixi beauty I went for a repurchase and a new venture!





The Pixi Glow Tonic is an exfoliating toner that I have used and know that I like. It tingles and really exfoliates my skin without using a physical exfoliator. There is a difference and if you would like me to do a blog post on the differences, please let me know.





I thought of trying something out as well so I picked up the Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist.





The reviews are pretty accurate in that the mist is more on the dewy side and it leaves the skin quite wet. There is a slight floral scent which is very pleasant and dissipates really quickly. Afterwards, the skin looks fresher and somewhat revived. I prefer this as a reviver than a mist to use right after makeup application because I think I prefer the Urban Decay de-slick setting spray to set the skin.





Lastly for makeup, I picked up not 1 but 3 of the Jouer Long-wear Lip Cremes.





The colours I picked after a long time of contemplation are : Petale De Rose, Cassis and Fraise Bon Bon. You can be sure that a blogpost is coming up on these really soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS