Tuesday 25 October 2016

All About Lips #127


innisfree smooth lip scrub comes in a handy little tube and I thought I would give it a go and see if it is as effective as the potted lip scrubs.




The applicator has a slanted tip to help with product dispensing. The screw cap is a simple but effective way of ensuring the applicator tip stays hygienic without any product contamination.





Now the actual product is exfoliating particulars suspended in a cream form and I find it to be a lot more gentle than the lip scrubs you can typically buy in jars. There is a mint taste and after effect to this, which I personally love because it is refreshing but if you don't like mint, while this is not a strong spearmint, it probably is not one for you.


If you have rather sensitive lips and cannot stand most of the commercial lip scrubs, this may be more suited to you because it is a lot more gentle. I personally prefer a lip scrub that is scrubbier as I like the feeling of going to town with my scrubs.


There is nothing wrong with this other than the fact that it is not my preference, as such I will continue using it and it is one which I will carry whilst traveling because of the convenient packaging and no fuss no leak worries!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS