Sunday 23 October 2016

Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara

A cult classic, many people love the original Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara which comes in a beautiful pink tube. I must say that the new waterproof version has a more kick ass packaging which called out to me!


Not only is it a very pretty green ( I don't even like green) it has little textured water droplets all over the mascara tube, so cool.




The actual wand of this mascara is the same as the original, in that it has the hourglass wand that is frankly huge for my eyes but I really wanted to try it.


The first time I tried the mascara, it did not really do much for my eyes. So I tried it again after a while and the volumising aspect is incredible. I love it and I really enjoyed how big my eyes look, in fact I did not even bother with any eyeliner.

However, throughout the day when I was checking my face, I realised that on one side, the mascara was flaking off. I have no idea why and it was only the left eye. So I had bits of black flakes on my face that I had to carefully get off my face without smudging the black anywhere.


I tried the mascara a few more times and it still gave me flaking so no. In fact, it smudges on me as well, so I really hate this product and that is why it was already in my empties HERE because I already chucked it.


Some people have reported that the waterproof version smudges more than the original one in the pink packaging, but I will not be trying that because this has been really disappointing. This is my first disappointment from Too Faced which I love but I guess we can't win them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS