Tuesday 19 July 2016

All About Lips #113

Moonshot Cream Paint in English Toffee
Moonshot Cream Paint in English Toffee

Moonshot Cream Paint in English Toffee




Moonshot Cream Paint in English Toffee
Moonshot Cream Paint in English Toffee
This has quite a giant doe foot applicator and because this cream paint is quite an intense pigmented cream (Duh), I don't swipe it on, I just dab it on.




Moonshot Cream Paint in English Toffee
Moonshot Cream Paint in English Toffee
Here is how much product you get from each side of the doe foot and I have blended out the bottom of one side to show you how pretty the colour is and how little you really need!




Moonshot Cream Paint in English Toffee
Moonshot Cream Paint in English Toffee

This is a cream pigment which is suitable for both cheek and lip so I decided to wear it both as a blush and as a lip product to show you how it looks!




Moonshot Cream Paint in English Toffee
Moonshot Cream Paint in English Toffee

My make up really ties together because the cheek and lip are the same colour so it does not look like it is clashing!




Moonshot Cream Paint in English Toffee
Moonshot Cream Paint in English Toffee

Here is a close up of my lips and I really like this shade. It is my comfort go-to lip colour in all honesty.




Moonshot Cream Paint in English Toffee
Moonshot Cream Paint in English Toffee
I think that the product works well as both a blush and a lip product. It is quite thick so blends easiest with the beauty blender and requires more work when using a brush or fingers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS