Friday 22 July 2016

Innisfree Water Glow Cushion + a few bits




What is this pile I hear you ask - this is my little innisfree package!




Basically as part of their June campaign, if you shop over RM120 you get a handkerchief, which innisfree encourages you to use instead of tissue papers.




I was asked if I wanted to get a paper bag or to choose another handkerchief, I think the picture says it all and the lady kindly offered to wrap it up for me like a lunch box!




So here is the rest of the items that I picked up - just two and one gift with purchase!




First up is the innisfree apple juicy cleansing oil. There are a few cleansing oils but I went for this one because it is the cheapest and most basic and I just wanted something for make up removal rather than a second cleanse.




It smells INSANE, really like a very juicy apple! However, this is not great at removing eye make up. It struggled with eyeliner and waterproof mascara. The eyeliner came off with a wet face towel but there was definitely remnants of the waterproof mascara on my lashes so I will probably just use this for face make up. I will not repurchase sadly.




Next is this innisfree Jeju Volcanic Care 3-step kit which was a gift with purchase.




Inside there are 3 pieces, as you expect from the box and there is a innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam,  innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Toner,  innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask. I will try this out and report back!




Finally, the big purchase, the whole reason I went into innisfree!




There is a free refill when you purchase this so it was a bonus and I really hoped that I would like it.




The packaging on this matches my little handkerchief and I really love it!




Like the innisfree long lasting cushion, this has a little sponge puff and a plastic separator to keep the cushion fresh and not dried out.




There is of course a peel off sticker to ensure that it is sanitary and new when you first open it up.




Then there is all the goodness when you remove that sticker!




This time, I did not stop myself from plonking my finger into the cushion and I went a bit too hard.... Despite all my warnings to my readers, I clearly do not heed my own advice.




Here is the product swatched on my arm and it is again, shade 23, which is just a touch brightening on my face. 




Here is the foundation with the rest of my face make up because I needed blush and bronzer to not look like a zombie.




This cushion has less lasting power, slightly less wear time and less coverage than the Long Lasting Cushion. I like this for weekends and more off duty make up but for day to day I will probably be using the Long Lasting Cushion because I have such long work days and do not have time to blot and powder my face throughout the day.


Overall, I recommend this, especially if you have drier or normal skin (I have normal-combination skin) and this just has a beautiful finish.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS