Sunday 24 July 2016

Etude House Tint My Brow Gel




There has been a lot of hype about these peel off make up and I thought I would try it out and give you my two cents as well!

*spoiler - I love it*




So the product looks like a regular eyebrow gel but it's not your typical day to day eyebrow gel.





The packaging itself is nothing special but I like that it is simple and not tacky.





The wand itself, I would have appreciated something which is more tapered because it was a little hard to control.





If you can see, it is not the finest of points and if you are doing something which promises to tint, it is important not to overdraw! You can clean up when you first paint on your brows though, so don't panic!





Here is how the product looks on the back of my hand and it is quite a thick product. It is best to apply a thicker layer to help with the peeling off.





Here are my brows after I have tinted them and you can see that they are really dark and look like they are penciled in. In fact, I have only temporarily tinted them!





This lasts for about 4-5 days before you need to start penciling in your brows - obviously depending on how dark you like your brows as well.


I like to leave the tint on in the day time rather than overnight because I have had some accidents because I am a messy sleeper and it went down my cheek - not great. However, I do really like this product and it saves me a few minutes every morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS