Tuesday 28 June 2016

All About Lips #110

Estee Lauder Pure Colour Envy Shine in 230 Pretty Perfect


I picked this up because I had some vouchers and I knew I wanted to try an Estee Lauder lipstick. Why I hear you ask? First off, because I want to try everything. Secondly, a family friend swears by Estee Lauder lipsticks and says that they do the best lipsticks compared to all the high end brands.
Of course I have to try this!




The packaging of the lipstick is quite sleek and the navy and gold sets off each other nicely.





It is not a complete squarish tube but rather has a slight increase in circumference in the middle where the cap and lipstick meets.





I picked up the shade 230 Pretty Perfect on the salesperson's recommendation.





I was a little worried about how peachy it looked because I have only ever found one peach that suited me - Burberry kisses in Peach Delight.





However can we agree that the lipstick looks stunning.





Sometimes I almost feel a little sad that I have to start using something because that first swatch is almost magical. I think I really am a make up obsessive.





I particularly love this photo because my nail polish (Rimmel in Rose Libertine) happen to match the lipstick!





Here it is on my lips and I am happy to say that the salesperson is completely right!





This is a satin finish and an easy colour just to swipe on.





I love how it brightens up my face instantly and I really love the formula.





I can see why the said family friend loves estee lauder lipsticks. It literally melts and meshes beautifully on the lips and I would love to get more nude everyday lipsticks. YES.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS