Tuesday 21 June 2016

All About Lips #109




The By Terry Aqua Tint Lip & Cheek Colour Touch Duo was also on sale (following from last week's By Terry Terrbly lipstick post) and these two in one box was actually cheaper than the lipstick.




Here are the swatches on my arm and the orange intrigued me because while I can pull off most reds, orange has always been a tough one with me.





I've also tried a sheerer application and here the red is on the left and the orange is on the right.





Then I proceeded to built up the intensity just to see how it looks





You can see glitter and this is when I shake the bottle up. I think it is actually quite hard to get the tint without mixing the glitter in.





I've decided to try the orange shade for you to see and here is a light sheer wash of colour.





Here I am wearing a double layer for a stronger orange.





Before I forget, it is a doe-foot applicator and I use it straight from the tube.





Here I am wearing three layers of the tint (it is a watery application so as soon as it dries you can go in with the next layer). This can be worn as a blush as well and because it is a watery product it is not sticky and it does tint the skin beautifully,





I actually love this so much and I am glad I picked it up. I actually have a soft spot for tints and I particularly love them when I am on holiday. What are your thoughts on tints?


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS