Tuesday 7 June 2016

All About Lips #107



I have not tried any lip products from Becca but this Becca Ultimate Colour Gloss in Autumn Punch changes things!





This is potentially the only brown lip colour I have in my collection. That is quite a statement as I have about 50 lip products? I am too scared to count actually. Coming back to the lipgloss, here is a swatch of it on the back of my hand.




Here is the lipgloss on me and I must say, there is a strong vanilla scent when you put it on. It does wear off with time.





As a lip gloss, you will not expect it to last the whole day. Reapplication will obviously be needed. It has a doefoot applicator but this is not a slap dash application type lip gloss as the gloss needs to be spread out evenly or you will have a lump of brown on your lips.





I think this is a good forray into brown for me, but I would not recommend the lipgloss only because I am not a big fan of the vanilla scent and I think that there are less sticky lip glosses (this is not overly sticky). All in all, it is decent but it did not wow me. If you are interested in Becca, go for the bases or eyeshadows instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS