Sunday 8 May 2016

Wet n wild


Some wet n wild goodies to talk about since I have had these for a while now!




This blush has such a pretty embossing and there is a slight shimmer running through it, nothing glittery but it looks really pretty on the cheeks.




This is surprisingly pigmented so use a fluffy brush or be prepared to blend, don't just load up the brush because you will be left looking much like a clown.










My favourite thing about this elf studio powder is the big mirror. I don't typically use sponges for powder so I don't think I will be using that and for that reason I feel like the packaging could have been thinner.




The powder looks a little chalky upon first swatch and I have so many powders at the moment so I am trying to finish things up before starting another. I will be reporting back on this one.




This reminds me of the Urban Decay Naked palette. I think this one looks most like the original which I never owned.




This is so beautiful and the pigmentation is alright. It is nothing out of this world but it is not bad for a drugstore product.




The shimmers swatch better than the matte shades, which is usually what happens with most eyeshadow palettes.





I'm planning to show you FOTD where I'm wearing these make up because it would be easier as there is quite a bit going on here but so far the wet n wild items have really impressed me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS