Friday 6 May 2016

Travalo Rollerball


Now I was on a make up ban, but I justified that buying a travalo is not buying make up, or skincare!




Hold on a minute, what even is a travalo? Now Travalo is actually the brand the is most famous for refillable perfume holder. This rollerball format is a newer format. The old one is a spritz which I did not buy as I found it to be still slightly intrusive to other people in enclosed spaces.




However when I saw this new rollerball format, I knew I wanted to get it. It comes in pink and gold. The pink comes with a little swarovski crystal, whereas the gold one does not. I do not actually like the little crystal at the top of the lid but I really do not like the gold colour so I settled for this.




This is actually the bottom of the travalo, where you will be filling up your perfume. It is actually really hard to explain so I am including pictures to illustrate what I am talking about.




Here is one of the repurchases that I have - one of my favourite scents - DKNY Be Delicious Pink Blossom.




What you want to do is to remove the cap where you normally press down so that you reveal this slim white plastic bit. This is actually important.




The next thing to do is literally just to press down the travalo on the white bit of plastic and the perfume starts filling up. You need to pump it up and down until it is completely filled up.




That is what I have done here and you do not have to worry because the product will not leak out. I also love how sleek it looks because the original travalo is shorter and fatter.




Now all that is left is for you to take the lid off, and you can roll your perfume on your wrists or behind your earlobes or anywhere you like, really. 


I am tremendously happy with this purchase and it now lives in my daily make up bag.  Do you own a travalo?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS