Tuesday 31 May 2016

All About Lips #106


Maybelline Creamy Matte in Divine Wine
Maybelline Creamy Matte in Divine Wine

Maybelline Creamy Matte in Divine Wine was something I had on my list for ages and when Will came over he brought over my Boots order which amongst many other things, contained this lipstick.



Maybelline Creamy Matte in Divine Wine
Maybelline Creamy Matte in Divine Wine
Here is a swatch of it on my arm and that colour is all sorts of *heart-eye-emoji*




Maybelline Creamy Matte in Divine Wine
Maybelline Creamy Matte in Divine Wine
Here is a look of the lipstick on me and can I just say..... I LOVE THIS.




Maybelline Creamy Matte in Divine Wine
Maybelline Creamy Matte in Divine Wine
I personally love bold lips on me because I feel like my eyes can get overwhelmed if I overdo my eyeshadow plus I feel like a lot more skills are needed whereas a bold lip is easy.

Plus, this is a drugstore lipstick, not expensive at all and I would repurchase. I already know that.




Maybelline Creamy Matte in Divine Wine
Maybelline Creamy Matte in Divine Wine
I did wear this out for dinner and the lipstick stayed in place the whole night. I did get a little imprint on my chin when I got home, just a smudge of colour which I think is due to the oily nature of the food and probably me not eating in the most ladylike manner. I was very impressed with the lipstick and did not fault it for my eating manners.




Maybelline Creamy Matte in Divine Wine
Maybelline Creamy Matte in Divine Wine
Here is a close up of the lipstick and you can see that it looks creamy and is not as matte as.. well, matte. It is more of a satin-matte finish.




Maybelline Creamy Matte in Divine Wine
Maybelline Creamy Matte in Divine Wine
If you are looking for a new darker red, this is the one to go for. I love this to bits and want to wear it everyday! (I won't though, it will be too much for work)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS