Tuesday 5 April 2016

All About Lips #98


BellaPierre Cosmetics Ruby Lipstick
BellaPierre Cosmetics Ruby Lipstick
I love red lipsticks and this BellaPierre Cosmetics Ruby Lipstick is pretty beautiful.



BellaPierre Cosmetics Ruby Lipstick
BellaPierre Cosmetics Ruby Lipstick
This is quite a true red that leans every so slightly to the warmer side. I do prefer a cooler tone red, as I prefer it looks better on me, but I think this swatched beautifully.



BellaPierre Cosmetics Ruby Lipstick
BellaPierre Cosmetics Ruby Lipstick
This is not matte at all, rather it is a satin, leaning to glossy finish. So it would probably work really well for anyone with drier lips. This type of finish is also a lot more forgiving.



BellaPierre Cosmetics Ruby Lipstick
BellaPierre Cosmetics Ruby Lipstick
I am rather impressed with how comfortable it feels on the lips. There is no scent and it lasts for 1-2 hours if you are not eating. You can reapply quite easily.



BellaPierre Cosmetics Ruby Lipstick
BellaPierre Cosmetics Ruby Lipstick
Red lipstick is the easiest way to glam up a look. This leans a little too warm for my personal liking so for that reason itself it is not my favourite but the formula is a win in my books. Have you tried out any BellaPierre Cosmetics lipsticks?


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS