Tuesday 16 February 2016

All About Lips #91

One of the first things I picked up at the 20% Sephora Sale was this Fresh Beauty Lip Balm sets.
I have been eyeing it for yonks because I do not know which one to indulge in, and trying a whole load is obviously the way forward.



Flipping the box over, you can see that there are 7 mini lip balms in the set and it is in beautiful packaging (in case you want to get it for Christmas this year.... Did I just talk about Christmas presents in February?!)



Housed in a stand, these 7 lip balms do make a pretty bunch.
Left - Right :
Fresh Sugar Lip Balm in Fig
Fresh Sugar Lip Balm in Ruby
Fresh Sugar Lip Balm in Tulip
Fresh Sugar Lip Balm in Rose
Fresh Sugar Lip Balm in Nude
Fresh Sugar Lip Balm in Lip Treatment
Fresh Sugar Lip Balm in Advanced Lip Treatment



So you can see that you don't actually get a whole lot of product, I have twisted the two at the ends to the maximum, but the middle ones more for a look at the colour. These lip balms have a distinctive scent to them which is very pleasant and I would wear it as a fragrance if they made it!



Left - Right :
Fresh Sugar Lip Balm in Lip Treatment (colourless)
Fresh Sugar Lip Balm in Advanced Lip Treatment (colourless)
Fresh Sugar Lip Balm in Rose (pinky)
Fresh Sugar Lip Balm in Nude (nude)
Fresh Sugar Lip Balm in Tulip (blue-tone pinky red)
Fresh Sugar Lip Balm in Ruby (neutral red)
Fresh Sugar Lip Balm in Fig (purple with glitter)



Fresh Sugar Lip Balm in Advanced Lip Treatment (colourless)



Fresh Sugar Lip Balm in Lip Treatment (colourless)



Fresh Sugar Lip Balm in Rose (pinky)
I quite like this one and it gives a nice hint of colour that just pulls the whole look together.



Fresh Sugar Lip Balm in Nude (nude)
This one makes my lips more nude and less pink, something I have tried to wear but never quite pulled off but since this is sheer, it is easy to pull it off.



Fresh Sugar Lip Balm in Tulip (blue-tone pinky red)
One of my favourite bolder options, this tulip shade is newer to the range and I think that the colour is spot on!



Fresh Sugar Lip Balm in Ruby (neutral red)
Whilst nice, this is not my favourite because I prefer cooler reds and already picked Tulip as the one I prefer.



Fresh Sugar Lip Balm in Fig (purple with glitter)
This is actually my least favourite because of the glitter bits. When the colour fades, the glitter bits are sometimes still present and it is really not flattering!


Here are all of them together again, for a group picture. I understand the hype about these now, and I really like them. When I finish the lot, I will probably just repurchase one full size lip balm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS