Sunday 14 February 2016

Look Fantastic Black Friday Offer - Box I




Since this is the first of the three boxes I got (basically I paid £60 and got 3 boxes, which I think works out to be paying for 2 and getting 1 for free), I'll be running through them one by one and this is the first box! I did only keep one box for carting them all back so that's why you're seeing Box No.3!

Each box comes with a little leaflet to explain the items in it, which is handy and informative!



So there are 6 boxes in this October box, and apart from skincare and haircare, there is a make up brush in this box which is a little unusual!



Starting with this Look Better Feel Better Eye Shading Brush, I was very excited to see this and I really love make up brushes. It's a bit like hair products and eyeshadows in that you can never have enough! This particular one is really densely packed and while it's a little big for me (my eyes are not that big), I like how it packs colour on. The fact that this is for a charitable cause is a super plus for me.



Elemis is a beautiful brand and I like testing moisturisers and serums. However, the last one I tried out was really highly fragrance so I am hoping this is not..... Some people love the fragrance but I just felt like it was a little too much.



I believe I have heard of MONU and tried out their primer.. but I am not super sure. This is a serum and I will get back to you when I have tried and tested this out. Expect it in an empties post.



Most boxes include a hair product and this one does not disappoint. I know some people swear by this Percy & Reed Volumising No Oil Oil, and my hair drinks oil up. I know people tend to have to be quite sparing but my hair is quite receptive to most hair oils so I like testing different ones.



I think Nuxe is a brand which is usually included in beauty boxes, and while I like Nuxe, I am not a fan of hand creams, simply because I am too lazy with them *slaps hand* and just... I know I will not use it. I plan to pass it on to a friend.



Murad skincare is highly rated in the blogging world and this AHA & BHA Exfoliating Cleanser looks REALLY good. I will be testing this out and see if it helps with scars and pigmentation issues.
As usual, I will report back. This is my first foray into Murad skincare!


Have you tried any of these products? Let me know how you get on with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS