Friday 12 February 2016

More Ole Henriksen goodies

Ole Henriksen - African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser, Truth Serum Collagen Booster, Sheer Transformation, Invigorating Night Treatment
Ole Henriksen - African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser, Truth Serum Collagen Booster, Sheer Transformation, Invigorating Night Treatment 
A birthday present that is really thoughtful came from my lovely friend Sarah Marie, who knows I love playing with make up and skincare, and she picked this and it is certainly PERFECT.



Ole Henriksen - African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser, Truth Serum Collagen Booster, Sheer Transformation, Invigorating Night Treatment
Ole Henriksen - African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser, Truth Serum Collagen Booster, Sheer Transformation, Invigorating Night Treatment 
I love that the packaging says Happy Holidays from Scandinavia as well, and the mini products are quite a nice way to try a few products at one go.



Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser
Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser
This is literally the only thing I have tried, and while it is not my favourite cleanser (I prefer the Ole Henriksen Pure Truth 3 in 1 Melting Cleansing Gelee), this smells nice (refreshing but not citrusy) and it is nice in the morning. It can be drying if I use it everyday though. Read more about it HERE.



Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster
Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster
This is the same range as my favourite Ole Henriksen cleanser, so I have high hopes for it. I like that it comes in a little pump and the packaging is also in a glass bottle (YES).



Ole Henriksen - Sheer Transformation, Invigorating Night Treatment
Ole Henriksen - Sheer Transformation, Invigorating Night Treatment 
There is both a day and a nigh cream in this box (technically the sheer transformation can be used day and/or night) and I think that a size like this will be sufficient to see if I like the product, if it is worth purchasing the full size or if I will write and be like STAY AWAY.



That is all this time and I am looking forward to reviewing these - possibly in an empties post. Have you tried Ole Henriksen products and what is your impression on this brand?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS