Saturday 19 September 2015

Wet n Wild Beauty

Wet n Wild is not a brand readily available in the pharmacies (Boots/Superdrug) of UK... but I saw it in Ireland when I was visiting Ballinrobe in the county Mayo.

The first thing I picked up is this eyeshadow quad which I believe is the one Tati (GlamLifeGuru) recommends - Walking on Eggshells.


I also picked up this lip liner in a bright pink colour.

One thing I will say is that the pink nib and the wooden colour does not match, the pencil looks a lot darker.

The actual colour is lighter, brighter and quite pretty on the lips, as well as the back of the hand.


Now, onto the eyeshadow quad

These swatched nicely, a bit powdery but very pigmented

There are slight shimmers in all of them.


These have been really good for the price point and I think the drugstore products are really good, especially if you read enough reviews and pick the best of the lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS