Thursday 17 September 2015

Nivea Sensitive 3 in 1 Micellar Cleansing Water


There has been so many micellar waters and micellar solutions in the market. I previously wrote about some in a comparison post HERE.



Apart from the original, which is Bioderma in my books, which I still recommend, I actually prefer Nivea over the Garnier and L'oreal offering.
I find that Garnier is cheaper and so L'oreal is bumped off the list for that reason, but the Nivea one is just more pleasant. I prefer the packaging and the actual product. I also trust Nivea more as a brand.

I know that Simple has their own Micellar water as well, but I have not tried that one.

So far, this Nivea one gets thumbs up from me and will be my Micellar water of choice for repurchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS