Tuesday 15 September 2015

All About Lips #69

These are the mini version of the original Soap & Glory Gloss Sticks.

SEXY MOTHER PUCKER™ GLOSS STICK 3D VOLUME LIP SHINE


Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick 3D Volume Lip Shine in Pink-a-boo


Here it is swatched on the back of my hand, the middle swatch is the lightest and the two sides are the built up of the product.
Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick 3D Volume Lip Shine in Pink-a-boo



Here I am without any lip products

Here is the product just on my top right lip.

Here it is all over my lips as a light layer.

Here it is all over my lips in a more built up way.



Here is a picture of the product on half my lips just to show the difference - it really is a slight enhancement of the lips.



I do apologise for the sudden change in the close up picture, but sometimes when the sun suddenly appears or goes, it is hard to capture the photos properly but I hope it gives you a good idea of how it looks like regardless.
Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick 3D Volume Lip Shine in Pink-a-boo


These soap & glory gloss stick are so adorable but they really are super dinky.
Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick 3D Volume Lip Shine in Pink-a-boo

They probably are not really worth the money as if you work it out based on amount of product per pound...... it is better to get the full size gloss stick!
 However, we all love a mini product which is cute, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS