Monday 21 September 2015

FOTD



I actually really enjoy FOTD posts, because it shows the actual products worn on the face.
These have mostly been my regular daily products, apart from the Bobbi Brown lip products.




I tend to start with the base :

Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue is really lovely, I like it as a daily base and the sheerness and dewiness is just right. I do powder down my nose and sometimes chin as those are my oilier parts.
I have done a standalone post HERE as that is how much I like it.



At this point, I tend to let the base set a bit and move on to eyes:

Lancôme Ombre Hypnôso Stylo in 08 Violet Eternal is a really beautiful purple liner. I have not had any problems with smudging but it does seem to fade after a few hours wear. I used it all over my top lids and lightly on the lashes of the lower lid just for a bit of colour.

Sephora Collection Colourful Shadow & Liner in 07 Brown is so versatile and easy to wear. The crayon is creamy and easy to use, very pigmented. I highly recommend grabbing one of these liners! I used it on the outer corners of my eyes today.

Laura Mercier Eye Glace in Rose Quartz actually swatches more glittery than anything else so I just dabbed it on the inner corners of my eyes. I will probably do a standalone post on the product by itself.



I then curled my lashes and moved on to mascara. I actually was being quite fancy and used 2 mascaras:

L'oreal telescopic mascara which is a long term favourite but a bit on the pricier side.

Lancome Volume a porter mascara which I picked up on a whim and it actually smells nice, just a whiff of roses (the nice kind, not the old rose scent). It provides natural volume and length, but I prefer a bit more length so this is not my favourite.



At this point, the eyes are pretty much done and thanks to having a fringe I don't bother with my brows so I move back to my face.

Soap and Glory Glow All Out has been my go to highligher for a while now. It is pinky gold and provides a beautiful glow to the skin.

Benefit Box o Powder in Rockateur was the blush I picked when I realised I had forgotten to put some blusher on and it technically is the one thing I refuse to step out of the house without, blush that is!

Guerlain Meteorites is beautiful and I have raved about it so many times. I love it so much and you can read about it HERE and in two of my favourites post HERE and HERE.



Finally, my favourite part of the day when I do my makeup, is picking my lip colour. Today I chose to wear:

Bobbi Brown Lip Trio in Pink Dusk which consists of
Bobbi Brown Lip Pencil in Sandwash Tulle, Bobbi Brown Sheer Lip Colour in Natural Pink and topped with Bobbi Brown Shimmer Lip Gloss in Pink Seashell


and this is the whole look!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS