Saturday 18 July 2015

Boots

I caved.

Why is it so hard to say no to Boots and Superdrug? I find it so difficult it is almost incredible!

The story behind this is that I managed to walk away from Debenhams and the very lovely Clinique Lip Colour + Primer in Plum Pop... but I then went to buy 5 things from Boots. Go figure.



 Starting with the item I just love and wanted and the cheapest of the lot
Nivea Hydro Care SPF15

A simple everyday, throw in the handbag and really don't care about it lip balm. LOVE.


L'oreal was still on 2 for £12 so I picked up 3 glosses which I could not resist and then the L'oreal Telescopic Mascara as it is normally £10.99 making it very worth it!

These L'oreal Lip glosses replaced the L'oreal Glam Shine lip glosses and come in a variety of finishes. I picked up a cream (nude) and two mattes (bright and dark).
They have rather cheeky names as well
110 Cream - I Got The Power
402 Matte - Forgive My Sin
407 Matte - Smoke Me Up
These lip glosses have a little vacuum when they are new and once they are used, the liquid fills up the space (as shown in the picture below) and the applicator is all the buzz as it is a dupe for the YSL ones.

I think the packaging is sleek and looks good. I do prefer this packaging than the Maybelline Colour Elixir, but I think the 110 Cream - I Got The Power might be really similar to an offering from Maybelline which I own (read it HERE) and I will be doing a side by side comparison soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS