Thursday 16 July 2015

FOTD


Today's make up includes A LOT of products for my standards


Instead of starting with base, I just wanted to talk about this Bobbi Brown highlighter in Apricot.
Look at how beautiful it is!
I also had two blushes - Japonesque and Benefit Rockateur and then the Jouer mattifying powder bronzer in Sunswept.


I've really been loving and fully utilising the Guerlain Meteorites almost every time I wear make up. It just feels very decadent!


Eyes, of course I curled my lashes with my Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers before going in with the Helena Rubinstein Mascara.
My brows were combed through with the Benefit Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara in Dark Brown.


Now, the bases which I put off talking about, because I had so many.... I used the Laura Mercier Foundation Primer, but because the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser in Ochre is still too dark for me, and the Jouer Matte Moisture Tint in Linen is now slightly too light, I mixed the two!

I thought I would include blobs to show you the colour

and pictures of how they look when they are smeared out.


and this is the blended result (I used a ratio of 1-1 for the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser and Jouer Matte Moisture Tint)


So finally, here is how it looks all on!

Hopefully you can see the highlighter and flow, as well as the blush and bronzer!

I will admit... I really cannot remember what lip product I was wearing. How embarrassing.

Here is the rest of the make up again. Hope you liked the post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS