Tuesday 21 July 2015

All About Lips #61

L'oreal Paris Infallible Mega Gloss

L'oreal Paris Infallible Mega Gloss


Here are the swatches, and so you can see I have a nude and two colours which are quite bright. The lights have made them appear quite glossy but they are actually rather matte on the back of my hand.
L'oreal Paris Infallible Mega Gloss - 10 I Got The Power (cream), 402 Forgive My Sin (matte), 407 Smoke Me Up (matte)

When you first open up the glosses, you can see an empty valve thingy, which is important as it shows the lip gloss is brand new! As you can see, the first use already fills the thing up with product.


Here is the funky looking applicator, which is the newest YSL applicator being used, and it does hug the lower lip fully and in the most perfect way. I do flip it over to use it on the top lip, but of course all this is personal.

 Here is me without any lip products

 Here is a rather scary (sorry) picture of the lip gloss just on the right side of my lips
 L'oreal Paris Infallible Mega Gloss - 10 I Got The Power (cream)
Here it is, completely on my lips
 L'oreal Paris Infallible Mega Gloss - 10 I Got The Power (cream)
Here is a close up of my lips.
 L'oreal Paris Infallible Mega Gloss - 10 I Got The Power (cream)
I really love this colour and finish. It is so nude and perfect for daily use. It is the cliche My Lips But Better shade, and I am so glad this shade worked out well as I was a little scared that it would be too pale.



Here is the next shade in the line up
L'oreal Paris Infallible Mega Gloss - 402 Forgive My Sin (matte)

This is a stunning red and I think a lot of people would love this and that it would be stunning on most people.
L'oreal Paris Infallible Mega Gloss - 402 Forgive My Sin (matte)


This is another that I really love, the better of the two brights for me.
I tried it out on one coat of product

and then I tried out an extra coat of product (it does go on nicely)


L'oreal Paris Infallible Mega Gloss -407 Smoke Me Up (matte)
All three have more of a cream finish, rather than a matte finish. I waited for a good 10 minutes with the two products which said matte, but they did not dry matte/flat. It is more of a cream finish and is flattering in that sense.
This is not transfer proof.


Overall, I do really like it and I love the sleek packaging. This is a win in my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS