Saturday 13 June 2015

Today's face includes trying a brand new product!

 The products I used on my face today include these beauties!



 The top is the Givenchy BB Cream (I will be reviewing this) and then a swatch of the Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Cocoa and then a swatch of Nudestix Magnetic Eye Colour in Gilt.



 I also rediscovered my depotted Bobbi Brown blush in Nectar, you can read about it HERE and also where I discuss Bobbi Brown make up a little more HERE



Here's the YSL Touche Eclat swathced and then blended out. It is not super opaque but I really like the look is gives under the eyes.

 Here is a quick look at the Bobbi Brown blush and the YSL Touche Eclat in action.




 Here's a look at the Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara in Dark Brown


I've included a picture of the crazy looking wand on my brows and because I have quite thick eyebrows they actually work. I do like this when I am going for a more natural looking brow, but I will be doing a comparison post with the L'oreal Brow Artist Plumper.





 Here is the mascara that has changed from dislike to like now that it has dried out a bit


 Here is an up close shot of the wand, it has really short bristles, which makes it easy for someone with short lashes like me to use.


You may be able to see but this DJV beautenizer volume lash is actually really lengthening and volumising! I really like it now that it has dried out a bit.



 
Finishing up with a slick of Korres Lip Butter, that was the end look!



I am not sure if you all prefer a lengthy post on how I pull the look together or if you prefer a shorter post, let me know in the comments section below?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS