Thursday 11 June 2015

Latest In Beauty : The Glamour Summer Edit

As far as beauty boxes come, Latest in Beauty are the people to look towards!

This is really one of the most exciting boxes, with at least 1 item being a HG item and a few that I know I would love and some that I think are handy for travelling and trying, this was already a winner in my eyes!


Here is the gorgeous box, which I paid £17.99 for but the total worth is £117.99
Now I never quite know how they calculate the total worth, but £17.99 is a good price to pay for all these goodies!








 Let's start with the real standouts in my eyes

Caudalie Divine Oil
I have used this, had a big bottle of this, and this continues to remain as my favourite multi-purpose oil. It really smells divine, give it a sniff in store!


Pixi Glow Tonic
 I once decided that this was too mild for my face but have since changed my mind. It is mild enough to use twice a day but powerful enough to see and feel a difference. This dinky size is super cute and I will be refilling it for travel!


L'occitane Shampoo and Conditioner
 I find it handy that these have come in bottles and not packets! I plan to take this away with me on my next holiday and we shall be able to see its true performance then! Review to follow.


Balance Me Super Toning Body Polish
I tried to sniff this but there was a sticker to seal it so I thought I would take it away on holiday and use this exfoliator/scrub then. It claims to be an exfoliator, toner and moisturiser in one, I am not sure I will skip moisturising, but it is helpful to know that this is meant to be quite nourishing!


Vita Liberata Trystal Minerals
 I have heard quite a bit about this. Wayne Goss is not a fan of the tan factor (something some people have complained about) but the brush is super soft. My particular one has come a little ... less than perfect, but upon email, LIB have asked which items need to be replaced, which goes into my book of "excellent customer service"!


Eucerin Sun Care - Tinted Face
 There are 4 variations of sun care and all are for face and start from SPF30. I received the tinted version which has SPF50 (very high in my books, I usually wear SPF20-30) and the tint is slightly too dark for me. I plan to take this on holiday (when else would I need such high protection?) when I have a bit more of a tan so this would probably be ideal then.


Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon - Peach on the Beach
I was really hoping to get another colour as this looks too pale on me but I am unsure if it is. I will try to get it changed because there are a lot of promises on this, including a ten hours lasting power!


Seekers of the Sun Luxury Temporary Tattoos
 This design is a one off, Glamour exclusive! It looks really dainty and again, a holiday treat.
I particularly love that it has come in an envelope and just adds to the classy vibes. Packaging MATTERS.


Lastly, we have this Nails Inc Gel Effect Polish
 There are 3 variations and I received Uptwon, a gorgeous Nudey colour. Here I have painted 2 coats, although I initially debated just 1, as it seemed sufficient, and then my trusty Seche Vite on top, as I simply do not wear polish without!

Pick this gorgeous box up HERE, last I checked, it was still in stock so hurry now!


I did intially do a cheeky Periscope on the unboxing, and this nail polish. Did you catch it?
Follow me on @cherriessballet on twitter, periscope and instagram so that you don't miss anything! (and can tell me what not to miss too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS