Tuesday 9 June 2015

All About Lips #55

KIKO Free Spirit Lips & Cheeks




 So you may have noticed that the product comes with a big old sharpener and it really reminds me of the Bobbi Brown Art Sticks! I did a review on the colour Bright Raspberry and while this is not a good dupe for colour, it is for the product itself!

Here is a quick light swatch on the back of my hand

And here it is blended out, and how it would look as a blusher


Here I am without any lip products

 Here I have lined my lips with the lip pencil

 And this is the finish look with the product filled in!

It is creamy and does not transfer very easily, but it isn't a matte or glossy at all.

 I have been keeping this in my bag for a touch up and because it doubles up as blusher and lipstick, I am really enjoying this. The cheaper price point compared to the Bobbi Brown is also a big highlight!









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS