Sunday 7 June 2015

Sephora Haul

This was actually bought back in December, but I had it delivered to my uncle's place in Texas and just received it when he flew over for my graduation.


I'll be honest and admit that I can't quite remember what I bought and how the sample worked... but these were the ones that were in the package that my uncle brought along.

I do remember picking the Bobbi Brown Smokey Lash Mascara with my Sephora points, and then having enough for this Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Styling Cream as well!

This Make Up For Ever box is actually the reason I made the order, to take advantage of this free gift.


The mascara is quite popular within the range and I am looking forward to try it.
The lipstick included leans a little on the browney side of red and I am not sure if I can pull it off quite yet.

The top is a quick swipe and the bottom swatch is three swipes of the lipstick.


The two items I actually really paid for were these tarte goodies!


Tarte Park Ave Princess & Tarte Gifted Mascara

The palette was actually quite difficult to photograph as it was completely metallic and reflective.

Even the inside bits are reflective, and I don't mean the big, shiny mirror!

The bronzer is the park ave princess shade, which I have in the Tarte Rainforest Palette and I know I love it, the blusher is a nice pinky shade and then a golden shimmer as a highlighter!

This is just a light swatch on my hands and these are not crazy pigmented (which would make it hard to use) but just soft and easy to blend.

I am so excited for these Sephora items. Now, off to use them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS