Saturday 9 May 2015

Today's make up


Just a touch of make up




BareMinerals Original Foundation in Light
Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer
Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer 
Rimmel Wonder'full Mascara
Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer in 220 Perfect Plum
Benefit Rockateur Box o Powder
Dior Nudeskin Powder in 030 Medium Beige

So I started with the BareMinerals, concentrating where I need coverage (red cheeks) and buff it in for a while for a natural look.
Tarte on spots and undereye, before putting Maybelline on areas to highlight such as nose, top of cheeks, a bit under my eyes and forehead. I then did my mascara (without eyelash curlers) and went in with the eyeliner. 
Then, a bit of blush on the cheekbones and above (where you would usually put highlighter because I saw someone doing it as a Japanese trend and I thought it was genius at lifting the face!)
Then, I powdered down where I put concealer and voila!
Oh wait, I forgot about my lipstick. Nars Sheer Lipstick in Dolce Vita.


*I did not use any brow products because I just got my eyebrows done at Browhaus*
Here is how it all looks on me =)


and here are the products once again! What did you use today?




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS