Monday 11 May 2015

Escentual Shop



A sample of this Lady Million Cologne arrived with the package and as usual, a nail file.
I tend to gift these nail files as I only use crystal/glass ones and even then I file my nails possibly once in 3 months.


To get free delivery, I picked up this La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Ultra Light Fluid SPF50
The packaging is not beautiful but is really practical and I like how flat it is.


The texture is very runny, so be careful that it does not run away before you have a chance to blend it in. I did squeeze a little too much out.


It dries down to nothing. It isn't matte but it isn't shiny, perhaps a slight sheen for about 5 seconds before it just looks like skin. There is a scent, not a typical sunscreen scent, but a scent nonetheless when you really sniff at it. Otherwise undetectable.

Here is the other sunscreens available in the range, I think Ultra-light is the best for my normal-combination skin.

Stella McCartney Eau De Toilette 30ml
This was the real reason I placed an order and I really struggled in deciding between the EDP and EDT. I ended up choosing the EDT because of the packaging (totally legit reason) and I got the smallest bottle at 30ml so that I can take it around with me, and because I never finish up any perfumes.


I like how when you open up the box, there is almost a secret little message (it is not a proper message, just a sign off but) it is a nice touch!


Can we just take a moment to appreciate how cute and adorable this is!


I have not tried the Stella EDP and cannot compare, but this is really light and personally I think it disappears as soon as I spritz it but it is very refreshing but gently rosey.
I do like it a lot for this Spring season but cannot see myself using a scent like this for the colder months at all.



Issey Miyake L'eau D'Issey
 I actually placed a separate order for this, on the last day of the 25% off all perfumes.

I received an email and saw this particular fragrance and I was instantly hooked.

A little story behind the scenes (LOL), I have been wanting this for a long time but every time I see it at the airport it is just too expensive to purchase?

However what with the  25% and there's a free gift, I caved big time.


Can we just take a moment here and look at how adorable the 10ml looks next to the 50ml!

This is really floral and just smells like sophisticated floral to me. I like this a lot!


*I'm pretty terrible at describing scents and perfumes, this is REALLY hard by the way....*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS