Thursday 7 May 2015

Boots

I have now decided that Boots is decidedly more dangerous than Space NK... You go in, expecting to pick up plasters, and you come out with everything else, but plasters!


It is only at the unboxing do I realise that the Clarins Lip Balm I have picked up, is the wrong shade. The lady at Stratford accidentally gave me this peachy/orange one when I opted for "My Pink" but I have since gotten it changed and will be doing a "allaboutlips" post on it.

I also picked up a back up of the L'oreal Brow Artist Plumper and to try the Maybelline Brow Drama.
Then I picked up the Maybelline Gel Eyeliner and the Maybelline Sensational Mascara.
Then I picked up two of the Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24 Hours Leather Effect.

Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24 Hours Leather Effect in  Creamy Beige - 98
Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24 Hours Leather Effect in Vintage Plum - 97

I did not think I would like Creamy Beige more than On and On Bronze, but I do as it is a more natural no makeup makeup shade and it stays on for 6 hours (tested) and even through ballet without budging. I am impressed and very happy.


I also picked up a few body products.
Veet Natural Inspirations Hair Removal Cream because it was on half price
Nivea Supreme Touch Cream Shower Oil because it was half price and I had an additional 10% off.


Since I had a £2 off L'oreal Hair Expertise, I picked up this particular one which promises to fight freeze.
L'oreal Hair Expertise Super Sleek Anti Freeze System Smoothing & Taming Conditioner

Lastly, I picked up more of the Boots Cleansing Wipes.
They were 3 for £3 as usual and I now use them only for when I am applying make up as I like to blend with my fingers so I tend to wipe off on these. They are very handy.


I used many of the discounts and coupon I had on the Boots app, as well as 3 for 2 across all make up and have now racked up about £85 worth of points. I think it is time to treat myself to something nice at Boots - oh wait, I already do that on constantly. Whoops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS