Thursday 14 May 2015

Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 24H

This little pot, has an interesting packaging.
It is not my favourite as I prefer jars to have the same size lid and jar rather than a smaller lid.
I do like the frosted glass packaging.




When you purchase it, the gel eyeliner comes with the eyeliner brush, which I think does a good job, especially for the price point of the two items at £7.99.

Here's a closer look at the brush, which is dual-ended. 



One end has bristles and the other is a sponge tip applicator to serve as a smudger.
  

Here, I have draw two little and two thicker lines.
Each dip into the pot allowed one thin and one thick line.


Here I smudge them out with the sponge applicator tip and it does smudge out properly and not completely remove the colour.


This gel eyeliner is actually really black and really creamy to work with.
I think it is pretty fool proof, and I am really happy that I picked this up.
The lasting power is about 6 hours without an eye primer and about 10 hours with an eye primer.
I have not experience any flaking but it does smudge slightly after the hours stated.

I certainly like this a lot more than I expected to, and at £7.99 I highly recommend this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS