Tuesday 19 May 2015

All About Lips #52


Hey, that's a blusher, not a lip product I hear you say!
However, I was curious and saw a picture on Daniel Sandler's instagram about someone using it for both her cheeks and her lips, so I put my Watercolour in Flush to the test!


Here I am without any lip products

Here I am with Flush patted onto my lips


I am also wearing Flush on my cheeks, and while this is usable on both, it is slightly dry looking on my lips, particularly because the colour is light pink/baby pink on me. I am quite sure that a darker colour would not have this issue.
In a pinch, I would wear it, but because I do not tend to go for matte baby pinks on my lips, I will continue wearing this watercolour blush on my cheeks instead.

Have you tried this watercolour blush on your cheeks/lips?



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS