Thursday 21 May 2015

Deciem

I have been pretty impressed with Deciem ever since I tried the Hand Chemistry hand cream from the BritishBeautyBlogger Dream Box III. Now before I go any further, I have a confession, I do not like hand creams. I try to remember to use them and to protect my hands but truth be told I cannot be bothered and that feeling afterwards is just annoying at the best of times and downright irritating sometimes.
Fast forward to my introduction to the best selling hand cream in Boots and the hype is real. There have been news of people putting it on their faces and I must say I can see why they have done that. I am tempted, especially by the smoothing results I have seen so far!

So, I make an order at the website, especially because I have a 20% off code from the aforementioned Dream Box and this is what I bought.




So far I have tried the Hand Chemistry Hyaluronic Concentrate (right in picture) and it is a gorgeous product. There is no real scent and it does not sink in immediately, needing almost a few quick minutes to dry down, a bit like aloe vera gel (less sticky and messy), but once it is dry, skin feels smooth and hydrated. This has already made it on the nightstand and I have been using it more than any other body lotions!

Unlike the Hand Chemistry Hyaluronic Concentrate, the Hand Chemistry Hyaluronic Body Mist (left in picture) smells like ginger. The spray is very even and dispenses a fine mist, but I have come to realise that I do not like the smell of ginger and that I do not like body mists. It is just too cold when it hits my skin and I prefer products that I tend to warm up in my palm before working it into my skin!


The other body product I picked up is the Inhibitif Intimate Hydra Gel which I will be trying to do a comparison with the Decleor one I have to see which is better in preventing hair growth. This promises quite a bit and I will report back!

Next up is a hair product - HIF Intensive Detox
This is interesting in that it talks about hair being like cloths and that this is dry cleaning for hair, but just with water!
I peeled off the sealer to have a sniff and it smells minty and fresh, so I am excited to try this cleansing conditioner out. Again, I will report back.


Hylamide Subq Anti-Age
Hylamide Subq Eyes
 Both products come in the cute box and have more information on the box
The eye serum is half the size of the face, which makes sense as we don't need as much eye product. I would have prefered these to come in a pump form, and Caroline Hirons has reviewed the Hylamide Subq Anti-Age here (Spoiler: she likes the product but hates the packaging)
 but I must admit they look very pretty in photographs......


 The last thing I picked up is this Fountain The Hyaluronic Molecule
 I was hoping to like this and to check if it actually makes a difference but I will admit now that I hate the taste. I had not realise that this has ginger and smells AND tastes of ginger and it just makes me gag..... Meow. I will not be able to review this properly I am afraid. SORRY!


I have high hopes for the items which I have not tried yet and will probably be writing individual blog posts on each of them. So far Deciem have done no wrong in my eyes and I am excited to see what else they have in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS