Sunday 19 April 2015

Givenchy Teint Couture Foundation

You may remember that quite a long time ago, I bought the British Beauty Blogger x Givenchy Box and included in the goodness (lipstick, BB cream, perfume samples etc) was a little sample pot for me to take to a Givenchy counter to be matched to my perfect foundation shade and formula!


So off I went to House of Fraser and I was assisted by the lovely lady who took some time to talk to me about my skin and what I was looking to achieve with my skin.

I have normal-combination skin and was looking for something more high coverage as I have quite a few low coverage foundations and I wanted something more brightening.


I tried on the Givenchy Teint Couture in 3 and 4



but before that, the lady put on some primer on my skin and it felt SOOOO nice.
I am unsure of how well and long it helps the foundation to stay as it was already midday when I went to get this tested out but my foundation did last perfectly until I took it off at the end of the day (but it may be the foundation?)

This is shade 3

I am wearing 3 on the picture on the left and 4 on the picture on the right.

Now 4 is almost a true match and would be perfect when I have a slight tan, going into Spring. However because I was looking for a brightening foundation, I got shade 3.



Here's a day when I decided to try the foundation out. Bare skin pictures - checked!


 It was actually quite difficult to get the product out of the little sample pot so here's what happened

And then I smeared it everywhere professionally!

Here it is, the picture on the left has one side blended out, and the picture on the right is completely blended out!

Here is the look completed with brows, a touch of mascara, concealer, powder and blusher!

Here's a quick before and after (sorry the lighting has changed - problems with natural lighting)




I will be reporting back when I have finished up the pot on how I like this foundation! So far it is quite nice, but nothing life changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS