Friday 10 April 2015

Face of The Day




Benefit Porefessional Primer
Benefit "That Gal" Primer 
Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 20
Soap and Glory Glow All Out
Benefit Dandelion 
Benefit Porefessional Powder
Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers
Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Twilight
Dior Eyebrow Pencil
Sephora Eyeshadow Stick in Brown
Seventeen Falsifeye HD Mascara

I started off by mixing the two Benefit primers and then had the CC cream as a foundation (it has the coverage of a foundation and is pretty high coverage to me). I then used a bit of concealer under the eyes and where I needed really. I dusted the Soap  and Glory on the tops of my cheekbones and then went in with Dandelion to add a bit more colour.
At this point, I curled my eyelashes and applied mascara, before going in with Laura Mercier all over the lids and smudged out with my fingers, and then I used the Sephora Brown in the outer corners of my eyes. I then applied coats of mascara to try and get a doll-like effect and filled in my eyebrows because I almost forgot about them!
I finished the look by dusting powder down my T-Zone!

Here is the finished look



Here is a side by side comparison of the before and after. The only tools I used was the Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers and everything else were blended in with my fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS