Sunday 22 March 2015

FOTD


7 products, 1 face


Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation in 52 Vanilla
Maybellline Fit Me Concealer in 20
Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer
Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blush in Flush
Clarins Be Long Mascara



I started off with the Laura Mercier Foundation Primer all over my face, and a blob of Urban Decay Primer Potion on both my eyelids, taking the remnants down below the eyes.
I then applied one pump of the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation all over, focusing on the center of the face, sheering it out as I went along. I actually forgot to do my eyebrows, and then went in first with the Maybelline Fit Me concealer, and then the Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch concealer to bring back a bit of dimension to my face. I then add 2 coats of the Clarins Be Long Mascara to my top lashes, leaving the bottom lashes bare, and a drop of Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blush to the apples of my cheeks, blending upwards and outwards,





I was deciding on my lip product when I saw a post on Daniel Sandler's instagram account about a girl using her watercolour blush as a lip product as well and though I would do the same!


 Funnily enough, even though the flush colour is quite an intense pink on my cheeks, it is almost a little too pale pink on my lips.


I tend to go for warmer nudes and pale pinks on my lips, but this is a pretty look, albeit one I am not used to. I think the darker blushes may be more suited to this technique but if I go any darker with the colour, I will really have to blend it out properly on my cheeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS