Thursday 12 February 2015

Debenhams Haul!


Cheeky haul alert!

 These are the products I bought because there was a bonus point event and a goody bag (which I will be featuring later)



First up is the most exciting product!
Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil 01
This is the Honey version and there is a Raspberry version online which is tinted pink. This smells delicious, exactly what honey smells like (real, edible honey). I will be featuring this tomorrow so you can see how it looks up close!



 I also bought the Clarins Pore Minimising Serum
 I have not tried this but wanted to try it out and the other serum which I like from Clarins is slightly too expensive and I kind of can get away without using it quite yet.



Here are the free gifts!
Clarins Instant Lip Perfector in 01 and Clains Beauty Flash Balm (Samples sizes)

I already know I love the Instant Lip Perfector but since I already have one (in this colour) as well (I prefer 06 as my favourite) I am giving this to a friend who I think it will be a perfect colour.

I have previously tried the Clarins Beauty Flash Balm and hated it. Well disliked it. To the point that I gave it away, but now I am giving it another go and will probably do a review on itself as it is a "cult product".



*I am trying out a new lighting but I do not think I like it too much. Let me know if you guys like it or not*


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS