Wednesday 11 February 2015

The Body Shop VIP Evening Event 10/02/15

THE BODY SHOP VIP EVENING


This was the event and I was super excited and so RSVP-ed as soon as I received the invite and popped along with Nick.


We arrived at 8pm on the dot and the shop was really clean and we got to put our coats and bags down, and had a class of bubbly (I opted for Sparkling apple juice instead of proper bubbly).

I think there was about 15 people around, if that. There were 5 staff members around to help us, 
Lucy (who was super sweet)
Nathan (the skincare expert)
Florence ( super helpful and cheerful) and two other girls who were sporting amazing make up and smokey eyes.

 I did leave a lovely comment as I had a really good night, but let's start at the beginning!



Here is an attempt to get a picture of Nick but due to the lights in the background, it was very much of a fail picture.


Here is Nick and I, a selfie at the event was a must (blog purposes of course)

I mainly learnt the importance of night time routine and agree that a lot of people take it for granted. Funnily I did not pick up any night time products, but that is because I did so quite recently.


I did however pick up 3 items (Nick and I did a combined haul so that I could get stamps and the shower gels were 2 for £7 but 4 for £11 so we got 4 between us)

Here are the two I picked up



Olive Shower Gel - this smells super fresh and will be an ideal one for my morning showers now that I have about 2 uses out of my current lemon one.



Cocoa Butter Shower Cream - this is lightly scented and I really like it. In fact, I liked it so much I used it last night (taking an extra long shower). This feels very moisturising and could potentially be a lazy step (allowing you to skip body butter!)



I also picked up this Vitamin E Face Mist as I am out of my facial mists and have been curious about this one.



And here is the goodybag!

The goodybag came with a Vitamin E Moisture Cream which is for all skin types. I already have one of this and am using it, so I think I will be gifting this.

Coconut Lip Butter - Coconut just is not my favourite scent so I am gifting this.

 Muslin cloth + Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter
 I like muslin cloths (Caroline Hirons having a heart attack) but it is just easier to travel with as it dries quickly and things.
I already know I love the Camomile Cleansing Butter, again good for travelling and although it technically needs to be in the liquids bag for carry on bags, I get away with this a lot.
It takes off make up easily, quickly and has not broken me out (normal-combination skin).


I have forgotten how much I like The Body Shop, but this event has definitely been very fun and I enjoyed the rediscovery.
I highly recommend the Nutriganics range, as well as the Drops Of Youth range, it just feels really nice. I used to use the seaweed range, which is good for combination skin.
I do recommend going in store, sniffing things and getting some help and recommendation and trying the product (on the back of your hand or on your neck).

I am obsessed with their body butters, and have a few items in the "want" list but am now allowed until I have finished more products off.

What are your thoughts on The Body Shop?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS