Friday 13 February 2015

Boots little pick me up

What does one do when one is feeling down and need a bit of pick me up?

I saw my boots vouchers.. and thought I should nip in!

Here's my mini haul- it was just over a Tenner!


First up, I picked up this Nails strengthening nail polish remover pads from Boots.
 I bought this for £1.50 and although I have tried the Quickies one, I like that but it was not available and I thought I would try this one out.
So far this smells nice! and I used one for each hand, so it managed to clean up 5 fingernails' worth of nail polish, not bad at all.


No7 Beautiful Skin Eye Make Up Remover
 I bought this for £3.50 since I had the £5 off voucher, it does not have the greatest reviews on Boots own website, but I have never tried the original No7 Eye make up remover, so I will be testing this in relation to bi-facil ones I have tried.


No7 Stay Perfect Base Coat
 This was £3 after the £3 off voucher and it costs as much as a Rimmel nail polish. In fact, it costs less than the proper base coats and fancy things so I thought it would be good to try it.
So far I like the big brush, making things very easy.


Rimmel 60 seconds nail polish - Rose Libertine
I really love this nail polish and this is actually the second bottle I own (the first dried out) and at £2.99 (usually on 3 for 2 and all that) it really is a bargain.
Love this and yes, it is a repurchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS