Friday 30 January 2015

Superdrug Haul

So I did my first haul of 2015 and it was not too terrible, I think

I picked up 3 lip products despite not needing any but I have been eyeing these for a while now.... So that justifies it slightly, yes?



Maybelline Colour Elixir in 725 Caramel Infused

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in 06 Pink Pong
Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in 09 Happy Nude Year
Bourjois was on buy 1 get 2nd half price, hence the two picks, Pink Pong was a Lily Pebbles influenced choice whereas the other two are both Anna.



I also picked up a Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in 02.
This was mentioned in Fleur's video on top 10 concealers under £10 and I thought it might be a nice replacement for YSL Touche Eclat.

01 was super fair, and I initially grabbed 03 but that swatched pretty dark on my hand. (I did not want to try the tester on my face!)
I included two pictures, the first is two swatches of the concealer and the second picture is where I have blended it out, you can see that it is highlighting/illuminating.
Maybelline was 2 for £10 and I initially wanted to pick up another Fit Me Concealer in 20 Sand but the Superdrug I was at were out of stock.



The last thing I picked up was the MaxFactor Masterpiece Transform High Impact Volumising Mascara in Black Brown.
This was definitely enabled by Ruth Crilly
They were out of black, and this was £6.99 so I thought I would give it a try since I was pretty curious about this mascara.


I also picked up a Cadbury crunchie bar, which I devoured immediately so I have no picture for that.
Have you picked anything up in 2015 yet?



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS