Saturday 31 January 2015

January Favourites

JANUARY FAVOURITES



This months favourite is quite skincare and body care heavy as I rediscover many things that I use daily and take granted for.






Shu Uemura Calligraphy Pen
After  surviving on the Maybelline Hyper Sharp Liner, I have returned home to this baby and rediscovered my love for it. It is still going strong since my purchase in Summer 2014.


Shu Uemura Hard 9 Pen in Seal Brown/ Benefit Gimme Brow
Officially my favourite brow combo, this has been going on for many weeks and months now!


Illamasqua Once Collection Vintage Metallix in Bibelot
This is a new purchase and has immediately made it into the list. This looks good as a liner and looks so amazing smudged out as a green smokey eye.
 It is really a beautiful colour and the texture is just beautiful, so smooth, creamy and I have so much love for this product.


NUXE Reve De Miel
Returning back to my daily routine of using this in the day while I am washing my face and doing my make up, as well as wearing it as a lip mask at night has just been great. If I can only have one lip balm for the rest of my life... This is probably the one I will pick. *gulps*


Caudalie Organic Grape Water
Yet another appearance for the beautiful product, have you tried it yet?


Caudalie Polyphenol Anti-Wrinkle Serum
I think this is my favourite day serum. I also wear it in flights as it is very lightweight and absorbs instantly. It feels very watery and light, and although it says anti-wrinkle, I feel like there is a lot of grape power doing a lot of protecting of my skin against radicals!


Caudalie Polyphenol Anti-Wrinkle SPF 20 Protect Fluid
I did not think I will like this but at first application I was pleasantly surprised. This smells quite citrusy, a bit like oranges and is nice as a day cream as it has SPF protection and the scent just wakes me up. It also absorbs quickly and is quite a watery texture (hence the name fluid?)
I also believe that since it is the same range as the serum, they work hand-in-hand.


Lush So White Shower Gel
I have been in love with this and use it daily. I use it when I shower in the morning or in the evening because I think the scent suits both and I just love it. The crisp apple scent, but it is not drying or overpowering. I have a big bottle of this and it is limited edition, but I will move on to my other neglected shower gels when I am done with this and hopefully repurchase near Christmas 2015!


Clinique Body Comfort Body Butter
This is also a new purchase for me, and an indulgent one which I was half regretting, until I dipped my fingers into the pot and it was pure joy. As a lover of body butters (yes I prefer it to body lotions all year round), I really like this Clinique one in the winter. This is even more creamy than my usual The Body Shop ones. Although I recently had a whiff of the Rituals ones and really want to purchase those again, I really like how this does not really have a scent to it and provides my skin with so much moisturisation and hydration that I really can skip moisturising for a few days if I forget or have no time... am lazy.


Just included a shot that I am wearing the Caudalie Polyphenol Serum, Caudalie Polyphenol Protect Fluid, Clinique Body Comfort Body Butter, Illamasqua - Bibelot, Shu Uemura Calligraphy Pen, Shu Uemura Hard 9 Pen in Seal Brown and Benefit Gimme Brow.  *pretty much all my favourites!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS