Thursday 18 December 2014

What I took along to Lucerne, Switzerland

So I knew I was coming to Lucerne for a 2 week break, and I tried to bring as many products which I ca get away with, without overloading the suitcase.

I also brought a lot of disposables in the hopes of finishing up and chucking them (as well as perhaps adding to the "empties" post.



SKINCARE
Merumaya Melting Cleansing Balm
Merumaya Iconic Youth Serum
Merumaya Night Renewal Cream
Avene Cicalfate Repair Cream
Elizabeth Arden 8 hour Cream (Fragrance Free)
Zelens Daily Defence
Clearasil Spot Treatment
L'occitane Bonne Mere Cream
Caudalie Moisture Recovery Cream
NUXE micellar water
Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye Cream (sample)
Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Oil (2 samples)
Rodial Stem Cell Oil (Sample)

BODYCARE
TheBodyShop Blueberry Body Butter
Caudalie Body Lotion
L'occitane Almond Milk Concentrate (2 samples)
Clarins Tonic bath & shower concentrate
L'occitane Shower Oil
TheBodyShop Strawberry Hand Sanitiser
L'occitane Hand Cream in Shea Butter
L'occitane Hand Cream in Rose
L'occitane Hand Cream in Peony

HAIRCARE
Macadamia Oil Healing Oil
Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur Liquid Silk Hair repair
Orgnx coconut &macadamia oil intensive repair treatment

MISCELLANEOUS
1% Hydrocortisone Cream
Opti Free Contact Lens Solution



Some of these are favourites, some of these are emergency stashes, some of these are multi purpose usage and some are just things I am trying to use up or try for the first time. I have a little of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS