Tuesday 16 December 2014

All About Lips #30

I forgot about this mini haul I did, but I am writing about it now so it's alright! I think =P





I personally really like KIKO, affordable and beautiful colours.
KIKO Precision Lip Pencil in 310
KIKO Automatic Precision Lip Liner 502
KIKO creamy lipstick in 912

 Here they are swatched on the back of my hand.
 As you can see, the lip pencil in 310 is more pink than the automatic lip liner.





Here is the usual "me with no lip products"







Here is the Precision Lip Pencil in 310









This is a very pretty pink and I would wear this out without anything else or perhaps with a touch of gloss.





Here is the Automatic Precision Lip Liner in 502

This is a very good colour for my lips and the formula is quite creamy and feels tacky, so I would not wear it by itself but to wear it under a lipstick which needs help staying on.


Lastly is the beautiful pink lipstick 912.

As you can see, this lipstick can be worn sheerly as a tint/wash of colour or it can be worn really pigmented to pack a punch. I quite like how it brightens my whole face up and because it is really creamy, it glides on easily and is a breeze to take off.


I think the first item cost me £1 something and the second item was about £3.49. The lipstick was about £2.


Have you tried out KIKO yet?






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS