Friday 12 December 2014

Beauty Box

 I received two Urban Beauty boxes from my boyfriend for my birthday and it was basically an assortment of make up.

Check it out!





 I basically had a swatch of the lip liner (nude enough for me I think), black kohl eyeliner, and surprisingly a black mascara which is actually brown!

Here are the 4 different lip glosses (3 were of the same colour) which are really pretty



Here they are swatched on the back of my hand!

These all smell synthetic fruity, pleasant enough!
The pink is really intense, the orange shimmer pretty, the red a sheer wash of colour, and the pink is sort of iridescent.
I will be doing an AllAboutLips post with these soon!


Then I had a play with the eyeshadows and went to better lighting. I swatched the top three colours



Here I wear them on my lid but they do not show up as a very strong colour.

 These colours are not super pigmented, but are pretty neutral shades which I can wear a single shade as a wash of colour of in this case, 3 colours to do a neutral smokey eye.


Here I am with my light wash of eyeshadows.



I chucked the mascara after trying to play with it. Although it smells super nice and I have been wanting to try a brown mascara, it was completely clumpy and a real nightmare and mess on my lashes. So it has made the bin and will be in my empties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS